A reminder that all services from BofI, even the most minor, can be deducted as donated services to a Non-profit.
Talking Points For Upcoming Telecon
1. We wish to have a heavy hand in our website design. We are not tekki's so the best we can do is give you something like the above and let your website folks blend the technical banking needs in with the type material you see above.
2. Our military folks will want Credit Cards, Automobile Finance, Home Finance, Personal Loans, Pre-paid Cards, Checking, Savings, CD's, Travelers checks and all other forms of consumer banking.
Additionally we will have such things to offer as Credit Repair, Legal Counsel, Discount Purchases, Travel, Personal Insurance Products, etc. We can do all of that.
3. If you can get us a price break on a Cosco Card when a new member opens an account, that would be wonderful. It is something you should consider for all your potential banking accounts.
4. Income producing activities will require BofI help in many cases. A good example would be Affiliate Marketing. I believe this will be a biggie as there are many Affiliate Marketers out there looking for banking affiliate programs. We can put it on the website but cannot inneract technically.
5. Other income producers for us will be insurance commissions on automobiles and home loans. Also we will be looking for income from origination fees for home financing. These fees can be shared. We want BofI to be very happy with our account. We are open to sharing income in any fair way. We want to pay expenses and have a generous operating capital, but still remain Non-profit.
We are merely looking for decent salaries and a decent operating budget, so we can be the best out there. We feel if Military.com can get ten million members and if USAA can advertise on major TV time, we can become somebody large as well. Integrity and fainess will serve us well. Usually competitors on the Web canot resist skinning the customer juist a bit. Not VNB
So in general we will just be looking to BofI for a nice comfortable military banking website that offers everything expected from a fine finance source.
6. Also we will ask BofI for marketing help. We can handle much of it by using personal labor on our part. However you can put banners on websites and issue PR Blurbs and do the finer big time things, SEO for example. You have the money and sophisticated means not available to us in the embryo stage.
7. FEEDBACK: Our members will mostly work in the same buildings and eat together, etc. Especially the VA folks. It is very important their word of mouth discussions about us are positive. Negative happenings could ruin many accounts. Thus it is obviously important we have a really good feedback section .